Make a Payment
Get ID Cards
Get a Quote
Get policy Jacket
Manage Your Policy
Sign In Below
Manage Your Claims
Forgot Your Password?
We're Here to Help
I am having problems logging into my account.
- Be sure to use the same e-mail that you used to create your account
- Your password is Case Sensitive
- You can reset your password
- If you still can't log in and need to make a payment, call (888) 987-UAIC (8242). If you are having other problems with your account not related to payment please call 1-866-461-9413.
I didn't receive my Paperless Billing reminder.
Please check to see that your email is not automatically filtered into your junk mail or spam mail. Because UAIC sends out large volumes of Paperless Billing reminders, it can appear as junk mail or spam to your internet service provider. Make sure your email is set up to accept all incoming mail from uaig.net and add UAIC (email@example.com) to your address book.
What are the browser requirements for this site?
This site requires that you have a browser that supports SSL 128 bit encryption. When you access your policy from this web site, the data is encrypted through Secured Socket Layer (SSL). SSL technology encodes information that is sent over the Internet between your computer and UAIC.
We do not recommend that you use beta versions of any browser.
Cookies must be enabled to use this site. UAIC uses a session cookie to keep track of your conversation with us. Most browsers come with this setting enabled so you should not need to worry about it.
This site works best with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 8, & 7
- Google Chrome 23.x
- Firefox 16.x
- Safari 5.x
To find out what version browser you currently have, click on the 'Help' menu item on your browser, and then click on 'About'. Please do not contact UAIC concerning browser installation or changing your browser settings. Contact your Internet Service Provider or computer manufacturer concerning your computer, software installation and settings.
Some UAIC sites are restricted and require a user ID and a password for access. Unauthorized use of or access of such sites is prohibited.
By accessing UAIC sites requiring a User ID and password, you agree that:
- UAIC is entitled to act on instructions received under your User ID and password.
- UAIC is not liable for any unauthorized access to your personal information that is not the direct result of gross negligence or intentional misconduct on the part of UAIC.
- You will keep your password confidential and you will notify UAIC immediately if you believe someone else has obtained your User ID and password or any unauthorized access to the online service site has occurred or may occur.
- UAIC may block access to the online service site without prior notice if we believe your User ID and password are being used by someone other than you, if any unauthorized access to your personal information has occurred or may occur, or for other reasons.
United Automobile Insurance Group
- United Automobile Insurance Company
- Argus Fire & Casualty Insurance Company
- United Premium Finance Company
- United Automobile Insurance Services s
- United Group Underwriters
- 3i Comp, Inc.
The United Automobile Insurance Group ("UAIG") protects customer information. We maintain physical, electronic and organizational safeguards to protect this information. We continually review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security to ensure the safety of this information.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business, to advise you about our products and services, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes such as those listed below:
Types of information we may collect and how we gather it:
- From you, on applications or on other forms for our insurance products, through telephone or in person interviews and from your insurance agent.
- From your transactions with us, such as your payment history and underwriting and claim documents.
- From non-UAIG companies, such as your driving record and claim history.
How We Use Information About You
We use customer information to underwrite your policies, process your claims, ensure proper billing, service your accounts and offer you other UAIG insurance or financial products that we believe may suit your needs.
We share information about our transactions (such as payment of premium) and experiences with you (such as an auto accident) within UAIG and with UAIG agents to better serve you and to assist in meeting our current product and service needs. We may also disclose customer information about you to persons or organizations inside or outside our family of companies as permitted or required by law. We share customer information as necessary to handle any claims that you may have and to protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions. For example, we might share customer information such as name, address, and coverage information with an auto body shop to speed up repairs on an auto damage claim.
Your Choice to Share Information
There are two types of information sharing: information sharing within UAIG and information sharing outside UAIG. We do not sell customer information. We do not provide customer information to persons or organizations outside UAIG for their own marketing purposes. The choice in the Special Notice, which follows, applies only to sharing of information within UAIG and your insurance agent. For example, if you are an auto policyholder, our ability to share information among other UAIG companies allows us not to ask again about your driving record if you apply for a commercial auto policy.
Special Notice Regarding the Sharing of Certain Information within the UAIG Family of Companies
This notice applies only to the sharing of information within UAIG that does not involve your transactions or experiences with us.
What Information We Share: Unless you tell us not to, we may share information within UAIG that was obtained from your application, such as your occupation; or information obtained from your driving record or claims history. We may also verify information provided by you, such as information about the operators of your vehicles and members of your household.
Why We Share: We may share information about you within UAIG to enhance our service to you, to underwrite your policies, to measure your interest in our products and services, to improve existing products, to develop new products and to monitor customer trends.
Who We Share With: We may share information within the UAIG family of companies and with your insurance agent or successor agent if agency is sold or transferred.
If you prefer that we not share this information within UAIG, call us toll free at 1-800-551-2110. Your choice will also apply to your joint accounts, if any. Your direction not to share this information does not limit UAIG from sharing certain information about you which is essential to conducting our business, such as processing any claims you may have, or information permitted or required by law. Your choice does limit our effort to market new products and services to you.